Why Should I Upgrade to Windows Server 2016?
Microsoft has identified three ways Windows Server 2016 can help your business. They are:
- Built-in Security
- Software-Defined Data Center
- Remote Desktop Services
In their new Windows Server 2016 e-book, Microsoft highlights the need for preventing and limiting the damage of attacks, detecting intrusions and threats earlier, and deploying in the cloud.
Here are some questions to ask about your business’s network:
- Is the administrator account on your network secured effectively enough?
- Have you deployed in the cloud?
- Does your server have layers of security to warn you of intrusions and threats?
- Can your employees securely access the applications they need to do their work, whether hosted in the cloud or on-premises?
These are just a few of the questions Microsoft answers in their new e-book, “Agility meets Control meets Security: 3 reasons you’ll want Windows Server 2016 now”, which you can download here.
National Business Training is a Microsoft Gold Learning Partner and offers the complete suite of Windows Server training and certifications.
Explore the courses that lead to an MCSA: Windows Server certification and contact National Business Training at 919-595-8200 to request your complimentary Training Solutions Plan. We’ll help you achieve your Windows Server 2016 objectives today.