CompTIA Certification Training Courses
CompTIA is the world’s leading technology association. CompTIA advances IT professionals with successful industry-leading certifications and business credentials in the areas such as PC maintenance, networking technologies, and security.
The National Business Training CompTIA Course Collection provides training and support for all of the current CompTIA certifications including A+, Net+, Security+, Linux+, Project+, CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP), Server+, and more.
The collection contains courseware with breadth and depth across these critical technology subject areas, continually developed to keep up with the constantly changing requirements for the professional certifications. Our simulations offer task-based multipath scenarios to provide realistic practice of these critical technology subjects.
Top Five Reasons to get CompTIA Certified:
- Learn Skills to Get a New Job – CompTIA certifications can assure employers of a candidate’s basic technology skills and prove you know how to get the job done.
- Preserve Your Job & Salary – As the economic landscape continues to evolve, certifications can lock you into tiered salary levels and prove expertise that stands above the rest.
- Ready to Change Jobs? CompTIA certifications help candidates qualify for new job opportunities, or advance your career in technology.
- Stand Out in the Resume Pile – Validated CompTIA certifications on your resume help you stand out among other applicants, giving you a greater opportunity for an interview.
- IT is Everywhere! IT skills are needed in most companies and there are simply not enough trained IT professionals to fill these jobs.
Available via live online classes, at our facility in Raleigh-Durham, NC, and on-site training throughout North Carolina including Fayetteville, Wilmington, Charlotte, Greenville/New Bern, Greensboro, Jacksonville, and Winston-Salem.
CompTIA Continuing Education Program
The following CompTIA certifications obtained after January 1, 2011 are only valid for a period of three years:
- CompTIA A+
- CompTIA Network+
- CompTIA Security+
- CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)
- CompTIA Mobility+
- CompTIA Cloud+
To keep certifications current, students must gain CompTIA continuing education units. This can be done in different ways including:
- Taking relevant training
- Passing the most current CompTIA certification exam
- Obtaining other approved industry certifications
As an authorized CompTIA training provider, National Business Training can help you maintain your CompTIA certification through the most current classes and certifications.
The table below shows the financial and CEU totals required for renewal of each certification:
|Annual CE Program Fee||Total three year fee required for program completion||Continuing Education Units required for program completion|
Search for your Course
The course introduces tools and tactics to manage cybersecurity risks, identify common threats, evaluate the organization’s security, and more.