EVALUATE, ENROLL, TRAIN, CERTIFY
National Business Training is proud to serve as a training partner for Workforce Development Partner Agencies including but not limited NCWorks, Vocational Rehabilitation, and Community Action. Our Workforce Development Department helps these Agencies support the WIOA guidelines which aim to increase opportunities for those facing barriers to employment.
The mission of the Workforce Development Department at National Business Training is to train or retrain individuals who are unemployed, underemployed, displaced, or who are seeking a new career opportunity in Information Technology. Our methodology is simple:
(We understand that everyone has different aptitudes therefore we want to make sure IT is appropriate for each candidate)
(Once we determine IT is appropriate, we then have to match their training with background, skill, and career path)
(Our training is workplace centric using applied techniques to provide transferable skills for sustainable employment)
(We provide the support necessary for each student to achieve certification with focused study and hard work)
Our goal in Workforce Development is to provide training that leads to opportunities for gainful employment. Our courses are designed to provide each student with employable skills.
We provide a blended learning approach including the Traditional classroom setting or clients can utilize our 100% instructor-led, Train LIVE cloud-based platform. This learning method saves time and travel, is fully interactive, and is archived for 6 months following the course.
Partner Agency and WIOA-approved courses include:
- Exams, practice exams, and second shot exams on applicable and qualifying courses
- Archived recordings of all LIVE instructor-led classes
- A one-on-one consultation with our Career Services department
Resume review, updates, and placement advice by a staff managed by a certified resume writer and career coach
Access to on-campus career fairs
Courses submitted for WIOA approval for use by WIOA, Vocational Rehabilitation, and affiliated Partner Agencies include:
- Cisco CCNAX certification (ICND1 and ICND2)
- CompTIA A+ certification
- CompTIA Network+ certification
- CompTIA Security+ certification
- CompTIA Healthcare IT Technician
- EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker
- ITIL Foundation 2011 Edition
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Boot Camp
- Microsoft Office Specialist
- Microsoft Office Specialist: Access
- Microsoft Office Specialist: Excel
- Microsoft Office Specialist: Outlook
- Microsoft Office Specialist: PowerPoint
- Microsoft Office Specialist: Word
- MS 20461 – Querying Microsoft SQL Server
- MS 20462 – Administering Microsoft SQL Server Databases
- MS 20463 – Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server
- Project Management Essentials
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- VMware vSphere Install, Configure, Manage v5.5
- VMware vSphere Install, Configure, Manage v6.0
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT TRAINING WITH NATIONAL BUSINESS TRAINING ASK THE AMBASSADOR!
CONTACT GEORGE PERRY, WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AMBASSADOR
919-654-2235 (office) 919-725-5112 (cell) or firstname.lastname@example.org | email@example.com
ASK THE AMBASSADOR
Would you like a FREE aptitude assessment for you or your consumer?
What is the enrollment process?
What determines aptitude?
What determines success
Contact George Perry, Workforce Development Ambassador
919.654.2235 (office) | 919.725.5112 (cell)