- Courses & IT Certifications
- Microsoft Office Training
- Application Courses
- Microsoft Technical
- Technical Courses
- Business Courses
- Resources & Solutions
- News & Events
CompTIA Server+ Certification
This course builds on existing professional experience with personal computer hardware support to present the next tier of skills & concepts students will use on the job when administering any type of network server.
Upon successful completion of this course, you will be able to perform the duties of a server administrator. In this course, you will:
- Manage server hardware.
- Install server hardware and operating systems.
- Configure networking hardware and protocols.
- Perform basic server configuration tasks.
- Create a virtual server environment.
- Administer servers.
- Implement server storage solutions.
- Secure the server.
- Plan and test disaster recovery.
- Troubleshoot server issues.
This course can also benefit you if you are preparing to take the CompTIA Server+ examination.