- Courses & IT Certifications
- Microsoft Office Training
- Application Courses
- Microsoft Technical
- Technical Courses
- Business Courses
- Resources & Solutions
- News & Events
CompTIA Security+ Certification
In this course, students will implement, monitor, and troubleshoot infrastructure, application, information, and operational security. Students will prepare for the CompTIA Security+ certification examination (SY0-401).
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
– Identify the fundamental concepts of computer security.
– Identify security threats and vulnerabilities.
– Manage data, application, and host security.
– Implement network security.
– Identify and implement access control and account management security measures.
– Manage certificates.
– Identify and implement compliance and operational security measures.
– Manage risk.
– Troubleshoot and manage security incidents.
– Plan for business continuity and disaster recovery.