- Courses & IT Certifications
- Microsoft Office Training
- Application Courses
- Microsoft Technical
- Technical Courses
- Business Courses
- Resources & Solutions
- News & Events
CompTIA Project+ Certification
In the CompTIA Project+ course, students will apply recognized practices of project management and understand a project’s life cycle and roles and skills necessary to effectively initiate, plan, execute, monitor and control, and close a project.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the fundamentals of project management.
- Perform the pre-project setup.
- Initiate a project.
- Plan project strategies.
- Develop project schedules.
- Plan project staffing, communication, and quality.
- Plan project risk management.
- Plan project costs.
- Plan project procurements.
- Plan for change management and transitions.
- Manage project execution.
- Manage project procurement.
- Control project performance.
- Monitor and control the triple constraints.
- Monitor project risks and procurements.
- Perform the project closure processes.