- Courses & IT Certifications
- Microsoft Office Training
- Application Courses
- Microsoft Technical
- Technical Courses
- Business Courses
- Resources & Solutions
- News & Events
CompTIA Linux+ Certification
Students will acquire the skills needed to install and support one or more distributions of the Linux operating system and learn information and skills that will be helpful as you prepare for CompTIA® Linux+™ Powered by LPI exams.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- identify basic Linux concepts and perform basic Linux tasks.
- manage user and group accounts.
- manage partitions and the Linux filesystem.
- manage various files in Linux.
- work with Linux permissions and ownership.
- print files.
- manage packages.
- manage kernel services.
- work with the Bash shell.
- manage jobs and processes.
- manage system services.
- configure Linux services to provide users with network connectivity.
- configure basic Internet services.
- implement measures to secure a Linux system.
- manage hardware associated with Linux systems.
- troubleshoot Linux system issues.
- install the Linux operating system.
- configure the GUI.