- Courses & IT Certifications
- Microsoft Office Training
- Application Courses
- Microsoft Technical
- Technical Courses
- Business Courses
- Resources & Solutions
- News & Events
The CompTIA Cloud+ course will help the student with the knowledge and best practices required of IT practitioners working in cloud computing environments and who must understand and deliver cloud infrastructure.s.
This course will cover the following topics and help participants understand:
- Characteristics and services of cloud environment from a business perspective.
- Types of Cloud from a technical perspective.
- Business value and importance of cloud computing.
- Steps to successfully adopt and implement cloud in an enterprise.
- Changes and impact on IT service delivery management.
- Risks and consequences.