- Courses & IT Certifications
- Microsoft Office Training
- Application Courses
- Microsoft Technical
- Technical Courses
- Business Courses
- Resources & Solutions
- News & Events
Cisco Implementing Cisco Threat Control Solutions v1.5 (SITCS1)
Implementing Cisco Threat Control Solutions (SITCS) v1.5 is part of the curriculum path leading to the Cisco Certified Network Professional Security (CCNP Security) certification. Additionally, it is designed to prepare security engineers with the knowledge and hands-on experience so that they can deploy Ciscos Next Generation Firewall (NGFW) as well as Web Security, Email Security and Cloud Web Security.
Upon successful completion of this course, students should be able to do the following:
- Understand Cisco ASA Next-Generation Firewall (NGFW).
- Deploy Cisco Web Security appliance to mitigate malware.
- Configure Web Security appliance for acceptable use controls.
- Configure Cisco Cloud Web Security Connectors.
- Describe Cisco Email Security Solution.
- Configure Cisco Email Appliance Incoming and Outgoing Policies.
- Describe IPS Threat Controls.
- Configure and Implement Cisco IPS Sensor into a Network.