- Courses & IT Certifications
- Microsoft Office Training
- Application Courses
- Microsoft Technical
- Technical Courses
- Business Courses
- Resources & Solutions
- News & Events
20413 Designing and Implementing a Server Infrastructure
This course provides students with the skills and knowledge needed to plan, design, and deploy a physical and logical Windows Server 2012 Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) infrastructure.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Implement server upgrade and migration.
• Design an automated server installation strategy.
• Plan and implement a server deployment infrastructure.
• Plan and implement file and storage services.
• Design and implement a Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) solution.
• Design a name resolution solution strategy.
• Design and manage an IP address management solution.
• Design a VPN solution.
• Design a DirectAccess solution.
• Implement a scalable remote access solution.
• Design a network protection solution.
• Implement a network protection solution.
• Design a forest and domain infrastructure.
• Implement a forest and domain infrastructure.
• Design a Group Policy strategy.
• Design an Active Directory permission model.
• Design an Active Directory sites topology.
• Design a domain controller strategy.