- Courses & IT Certifications
- Microsoft Office Training
- Application Courses
- Microsoft Technical
- Technical Courses
- Business Courses
- Resources & Solutions
- News & Events
Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 – Level 2
In this course, students will manage site collections and site components as a site collection administrator and as a site administrator.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
– brand a site collection.
– manage lists in a site collection.
– manage document libraries.
– manage form libraries.
– manage content structures in a site collection.
– manage a workflow.
– manage indexing and searching options.
– enable offline work with SharePoint sites using SharePoint Workspace 2010.
– manage a SharePoint application using Central Administration.
– manage user access.
– manage security options in Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010.
– manage site usage.
– perform site maintenance.