- Courses & IT Certifications
- Microsoft Office Training
- Application Courses
- Microsoft Technical
- Technical Courses
- Business Courses
- Resources & Solutions
- News & Events
Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 – Level 1
In this course, students will use, create, and edit content in a team website. Students will also create and perform basic management of a team site using SharePoint Foundation 2010.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
– identify basic functions of collaboration technology and Microsoft SharePoint Foundation 2010 team sites.
– add and modify list items and work with list views.
– add, edit, and share documents across libraries and wikis.
– communicate and collaborate with team members.
– work remotely with SharePoint content.
– customize your SharePoint environment.
– create a team site.
– perform basic site administration.