- Courses & IT Certifications
- Microsoft Office Training
- Application Courses
- Microsoft Technical
- Technical Courses
- Business Courses
- Resources & Solutions
- News & Events
Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010 – Level 2
In this course, students will extend a SharePoint site by including server-side controls and administer a SharePoint site.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
– provide user interactivity to their websites using ASP.NET forms.
– implement custom content types.
– integrate SharePoint sites with other data sources.
– manipulate external data sources.
– implement advanced data integration techniques.
– create different types of workflows.
– administer a SharePoint site using administration tools in SharePoint Designer 2010.