- Courses & IT Certifications
- Microsoft Office Training
- Application Courses
- Microsoft Technical
- Technical Courses
- Business Courses
- Resources & Solutions
- News & Events
55122 Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Search Administration
This course is intended for Search Administrators, Site Collection Administrators and Site Owners who want to improve the end user search experience. It also covers the Standard and Enterprise Editions of SharePoint 2013 and Office 365 / SharePoint Online
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Use both basic and advanced techniques to search SharePoint.
- Manage SharePoint 2013 Search from Central Administration.
- Manage Office 365 / SharePoint Online Search.
- Configure search from within sites.
- Understand and customize Search Schemas and Managed Properties.