- Courses & IT Certifications
- Microsoft Office Training
- Application Courses
- Microsoft Technical
- Technical Courses
- Business Courses
- Resources & Solutions
- News & Events
20489 Developing Microsoft SharePoint 2013 Advanced Solutions
Students will learn how to implement SharePoint solutions using Enterprise Search, Managed Metadata Service, Business Connectivity Services, Enterprise Content Management, Web Content Management, Social Computing features and SharePoint Apps.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Describe the apps for SharePoint development platform.
• Use the client-side object models and the REST API to communicate with SharePoint.
• Configure security for apps for SharePoint.
• Optimize the performance of apps for SharePoint.
• Explain the capabilities and applications of managed metadata in SharePoint 2013.
• Automate the creation and configuration of managed metadata term sets.
• Interact with managed metadata term sets and fields from client-side and server-side code.
• Describe the SharePoint 2013 Search Architecture.
• Build simple and advanced KQL Queries.
• Describe the SharePoint Search Index.
• Describe and work with crawled and managed properties.
• Describe the levels and security of the SharePoint Search Schema.
• Create various types of result sources
• Create basic and complex query transforms
• Configure query rule conditions and actions to target query intent
• Create and modify result types
• Create and modify display templates