- Courses & IT Certifications
- Microsoft Office Training
- Application Courses
- Microsoft Technical
- Technical Courses
- Business Courses
- Resources & Solutions
- News & Events
55205 Mastering Microsoft Project 2016
The course begins with the basic concepts and leads students through all the functions they’ll need to plan and manage a small to medium-size project, including how to level resources and capture both cost and schedule progress.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the discipline of project management as it applies to using Microsoft Project 2016.
- Create a Work Breakdown Structure.
- Identify Task Types & Relationships.
- Define Resources within Project.
- Make Work Package Estimates.
- Create an Initial Schedule.
- Create a Resource Leveled Schedule.
- Create Projects from templates, Excel files.
- Create Global templates.
- Create formulas and graphical indicators.
- The steps to record a macro.
- Format Output and Print Reports.
- Integrate Multiple Projects.
- Set up a Project with a Calendar, Start date, and scheduling method.
- Understand Manually Schedule vs. Auto Schedule.
- Manage multiple projects.
- Be able to create a master project list with shared resources.