- Courses & IT Certifications
- Microsoft Office Training
- Application Courses
- Microsoft Technical
- Technical Courses
- Business Courses
- Resources & Solutions
- News & Events
Office 365 Web Apps (with Skype for Business)
This course is an introduction to the Microsoft® Office 365™ (with Skype® for Business) in a cloud-based environment. It can be used as an orientation to the full suite of Office 365 cloud-based tools.
In this course, you will build upon your knowledge of the Office 2010 or 2013 desktop application suite to work productively in the cloud-based Microsoft Office 365 environment. You will:
- Sign in to and navigate in the Office 365 environment.
- Create, edit, and share documents with team members using Office Web Apps and Microsoft SharePoint.
- Use email and manage contacts with the Outlook Web Apps.
- Use instant messaging and online meetings with Skype for Business.
- Set up your mobile devices to work with Office 365.