- Courses & IT Certifications
- Microsoft Office Training
- Application Courses
- Microsoft Technical
- Technical Courses
- Business Courses
- Resources & Solutions
Access 2013 – Part 2
In this course, students learn advanced Access features such as database management, advanced form design, packaging a database, encrypting a database, preparing a database for multi-user access and more.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Use advanced Access features such as database management.
- Advanced form design.
- Package a database
- Encrypt a database.
- Prepare a database for multi-user access.
- Distribute and secure a database.
- Manage a database switchboard.