Workforce Development Solutions from National Business Training
The WIOA (Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act) replaces the Workforce Investment Act. This law is aimed at increasing opportunities for those facing barriers to employment, and invests in the connection between education and career preparation.
National Business Training is proud to serve as a training partner serving WIOA, Vocational Rehabilitation, and affiliated Partner Agencies.
Why Choose National Business Training as your WIOA and Vocational Rehabilitation training partner?
Our goal in Workforce Development is to provide training that leads to gainful employment. Our courses are designed to provide each student with employable skills, as well as additional soft skills training that can provide pathways to employment.
Clients can utilize our 100% instructor-led, Train LIVE cloud-based platform. This learning method saves time and travel, is fully interactive, and is archived for 6 months following the course.
WIOA-approved courses include:
A one-on-one consultation with our Career Services department
Resume review, updates, and placement advice by a staff managed by a certified resume writer and career coach
Exams, practice exams, and second shot exams on applicable and qualifying courses
Access to on-campus career fairs
Why Information Technology?
The Information Technology unemployment rate in North Carolina is regularly less than half the general unemployment rate
According to the 2015 NCTA State of Technology report, of the 87 separate NAICS codes that make up the technology sector, 220,000 people are employed in technology in North Carolina.
According to CompTIA, 66% of decision makers at tech companies believe IT certifications are more important than a college degree in their hiring criteria.
Courses submitted for WIOA approval for use by WIOA, Vocational Rehabilitation, and affiliated Partner Agencies include:
- Cisco CCNAX certification (ICND1 and ICND2)
- CompTIA A+ certification
- CompTIA Network+ certification
- CompTIA Security+ certification
- CompTIA Healthcare IT Technician
- EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker
- ITIL Foundation 2011 Edition
- Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Boot Camp
- Microsoft Office Specialist
- Microsoft Office Specialist: Access
- Microsoft Office Specialist: Excel
- Microsoft Office Specialist: Outlook
- Microsoft Office Specialist: PowerPoint
- Microsoft Office Specialist: Word
- MS 20461 – Querying Microsoft SQL Server
- MS 20462 – Administering Microsoft SQL Server Databases
- MS 20463 – Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server
- Project Management Essentials
- Project Management Fundamentals
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification
- VMware vSphere Install, Configure, Manage v5.5
- VMware vSphere Install, Configure, Manage v6.0
FOR MORE INFORMATION ON WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT TRAINING WITH NATIONAL BUSINESS TRAINING ASK THE AMBASSADOR!
CONTACT GEORGE PERRY, WORKFORCE DEVELOPMENT AMBASSADOR
919-654-2235 (office) 919-725-5112 (cell) or email@example.com